Commercial Sales and Leasing
Top Producer of Starboard
2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2008
STARBOARD TCN WORLDWIDE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
San Francisco - 8/98 to present:
- Direct and assist investors of Commercial property for sale and purchase.
- Represent business owners in the leasing sites for office, retail & warehouse uses.
Independent Realtor selling residential homes and refinancing.
RE/MAX ARROW REALTY, INC., 4/91 to 8/98:
- Specialize in representing home sellers to prepare their home for the current market.
- Assist home buyers and owners in analyzing their Real Estate financial position from qualifying for a new home loan to refinancing their current loan.
- Control all aspects of my business: advertising, file organization, contacting and arranging meetings and inspections with escrow officers, contractors, inspectors, sellers, and buyers.
SAFEWAY STORES INCORPORATED
Fremont, California - 7/83 to 4/91:
- Daily personnel schedules, balance and deposit of cash receipts, receiving inventory, merchandise ordering, maintain store stock and appearance, etc.
- Acted as Safeway Employee Association Representative involved with organizing group activities and events.
- Positions ranging from Journeyman clerk rising to Assistant Manager.
Graduate Real Estate Institute 2003
California Broker License, 2001
San Francisco State University, BS in Business Administration, Accounting 1987
College of San Mateo, Concentration Nursery Management, 1994
California Real Estate License, 1991
Microsoft Certified Network Engineer Course, Technology Education Center
San Mateo Association of Realtors (SAMCAR) Board of Directors 2019