Mark graduated from the University of California Santa Barbara with a B.A. in International Relations. Following graduation, Mark taught English in Thailand and traveled across Southeast Asia before returning back to the Bay Area. He then worked at one of the leading U.S. solar companies before transitioning into a career in commercial real estate. On his free time, Mark enjoys surfing at Ocean Beach, hiking Mt. Tam and snowboarding at Alpine Meadows.
- The Law Office of Rhoda Wilkinson Domingo - Immigration Law
- Coddington Design Inc. - Interior Design
- James Lazzarini - Certified Public Accountant
- Territory Studio, Inc – Digital Production
- Guest Villas, LLC – Start Up
- Sara MacDwyer – Family Law
- Schuyler Hudak for Supervisor 2018
University of California Santa Barbara with a B.A. in International Relations.
- Member of ULI and SPUR
- Volunteer at SF-Marin Food Bank