666-250 Hwy 147
Clear Creek, CA Land >> Clear Creek
LAKE ALMANOR AREA 186-ACRE PLANNED COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SITE
Lassen County land in Clear Creek near beautiful Lake Almanor and not far from Lassen National Park.
186 acres zoned for Planned Community including a year-round creek, spring water source, meadow areas, and large forested acreage. Significant road frontage on Hwy 147 near Hwy 36, the main highway.
Previous unfinished plans called for 117 1-acre lots. Developers may wish to re-configure the site to current market conditions. Excellent site for land developer to create a subdivision for vacation homes and/or year-round use. Commercial frontage area suitable for commercial development as well.
· 186 acres zoned Planned Community and including commercial highway frontage
· spring water source with large output
· year-round creek
· beautiful meadows and forest
· near other subdivisions and residential neighborhoods
· near local park and fire station