1690 W Lake Blvd.
North Lake Tahoe, CA Hospitality Space >> North Lake Tahoe
The Cottage Inn sits on 2 acres and just a short walk to the private beach access on the West Shores of Lake Tahoe. The 2 acres consist of 8 cottages for a total of 22 rooms of accommodations and the Main Lodge with a dining area and outside deck. 2 garden areas which guests are welcomed to lounge and a volleyball court for some fun competitive playing under the Sierra landscape.
Originally built in the 1930s, this property has evolved over the years into two (2) acres with 8 cottages plus the main Lodge. Perfect for a Family or Company/Corporate compound or a Retreat Center. Current operating as a vibrant Bed & Breakfast, charming & romantic are perfect descriptions for the shingled buildings that have their own character and are all a bit different.
Relax with the rich smell of the Sierra landscape and peaceful atmosphere of Lake Tahoe's historic west shore. From this convenient location, you can sample a wide variety of the four seasons outdoor recreations, shops, museums, restaurants, casinos, art activities, and music. The bike trail is right outside the property. At the close of your stay, you'll leave refreshed, restored, and planning ahead for your next Tahoe getaway!!
- 1 hour from Reno/Tahoe International Airport
- 35 minutes from South Lake Tahoe Airport (non-commercial)
- 30 minutes from Truckee Airport (non-commercial)
- 20 minutes via Hwy 89 from Truckee (Int 80)
- 2 miles South of Tahoe City
2 Acres 9 Building
- Building Size: 8,598 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Size: 87,120 Sq. Ft
- No. Rooms: 22
- Acreage: 2
- Zoning: Linear Commercial
- 5 Buildings with 2 Units each
- 1 Building with 5 Units
- 1 Building with 6 Unit
- 1 Building with 1 Unit above and laundry room below
- Lodge with commercial kitchen with dining & living room area and check-in reception area
- 1 Unit Handicapped Certified
- 2 Units have a small kitchen
- Square Ft.:
Sale Price :