6035 - 6041 San Pablo Ave
6035 - 6041 San Pablo Avenue, Oakland, CA 94608
Oakland, CA Retail Space >> Oakland
Starboard TCN Worldwide as the exclusive advisor is pleased to present a premier investment opportunity of San Pablo Avenue, a major commercial corridor, accessible to downtown Oakland, Piedmont, Berkeley, and Emeryville. The property is ideal for owner-users and developers' value and growth potential.
The Golden Gate neighborhood, part of "NOBE", was named in 1888 for its views of the Golden Gate, the entrance to the bay now spanned by the Golden Gate Bridge and obscured from view by development.
NOBE is a term that began use in 2012 by real estate agents to describe the area that spanned North Oakland, South Berkeley and East Emeryville. The collection of neighborhoods of "North Oakland, Berkeley, and Emeryville," has seen a rise in real estate prices. Included areas are Santa Fe, Gaskill, Longfellow, Golden Gate, and Bushrod Park. Parts of North Emeryville, Temescal, and South Berkeley are also included by some. This term is not represented on any map showing the neighborhoods of Oakland.
Please place sign on building above the window line facing San Pablo Ave, nearest corner of San Pablo and 61st.
Entire Buildings Plot Area
Property: 6041 San Pablo
Investment Opportunity in North Oakland
- Parcel Size: 5,004 Square Feet
- New Zoning: CC-2
- Height Limit Current Zoning: CC-2
- Height Limit New Zoning: 160 Feet
- Building Area: +/- 7,179
- Parcel Area: +/- 5,004 Square Feet
- Zoning: CC-2
- CAP Rate: 5.68%
- Zoning permits wide range of commercial uses as well as multi-Family development
- Up to 160 feet height limit. Check with Oakland Planning Department to confirm feasible building parameters.
- Can be delivered vacant or with tenant income
- Additional adjacent parcel available. Please inquire
- Located in North Oakland and surrounded by growing neighborhoods
- 6035-6041 San Pablo is an ideal investment for an owner-user or developer seeking value and growth potential
- Square Ft.:
Sale Price :