235 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA Financial District Office Space >> San Francisco
235 Montgomery Street is also known as The Russ Building. The building in its Noe-Gothic design is 32 floors, as well as the city's first indoor parking garage at the completion of construction, in 1927. From 1927 to 1964 it was considered one of the tallest buildings in San Francisco The terra cotta tile and brick building is a National Historic Landmark.
*Reduced Rent for year one $46.00 per SF.
Bonus Commission: $3.00 per SF/Year of the lease.
- Private Office Intensive Spaces
- Five Small Size Offices
- Nine Medium Size Offices
- Two Large Offices (6 Person Desks)
- One Large Conference Room (8 Person Seating)
- One Large Assembly Room (21 Person or More)
- Great Natural Light Operable Windows
- Kitchen Area
- Extension to sublease possible
- Square Ft.:
June 30th, 2023
Lease Rate :
$46.00 per sf/yr (Full Service)